The Dark Without
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Without

A Forum where we pretend to fight snd have an adventure

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mutant aliens Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mutant Alien

Mutant Alien

Character Status
Health:
Mutant aliens Character Left_bar_bleue100/100Mutant aliens Character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
money:
Mutant aliens Character Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mutant aliens Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Magic:
Mutant aliens Character Left_bar_bleue300/300Mutant aliens Character Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Mutant aliens Character Empty
PostSubject: Mutant aliens Character   Mutant aliens Character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:46 am

Name: Mutant Alien-my real name is Uzareth

Race: Aliens-Danthics

Good, Evil or Loner: Loner

How do you look: Predator cross alien head with organism like tenatacles

Strengths: Destruction and murder

Weaknesess: Male danthic counsillers

Homeland: Yarrangon Galaxy

History: I am a mutant created from the Danthics and the Spenates from a female danthic. I was brought to Earth to destroy the human race and such things called ‘animals’. I am forced to mate but I will make sure I don’t succeed. I told them that I would become a warrior but they said that I am too ‘special’ to. So they banned me from my home planet. I now realise that I am too young to fight. I am now 23 in danthic years- 13 in human

Last edited by Mutant Alien on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://paraplaxadvent.forumakers.com
Lokan
Admin
Lokan

Character Status
Health:
Mutant aliens Character Left_bar_bleue200/200Mutant aliens Character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
money:
Mutant aliens Character Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mutant aliens Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Magic:
Mutant aliens Character Left_bar_bleue400/400Mutant aliens Character Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Mutant aliens Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutant aliens Character   Mutant aliens Character Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkwithout.forumakers.com

Mutant aliens Character
Page 1 of 1